CLAM BAKE HORS D’OEUVRES
(2 dozen minimum / 10 person minimum)
Maryland Blue Crab Mushroom Stuffers:
Succulent Maryland Crab Meat topped Mushroom Caps drizzled with a Lemon Chive Cream Sauce
Miniature Maryland Crab Cakes:
Accompanied by a chilled Remoulade Dipping Sauce
Served with Honey Mustard
(2 pound minimum per selection)
Dips may be served warm or cold and are accompanied by Pita Chips and Gourmet Crackers. Dips have approximately 30 single servings per 2 pounds
Maryland Crab Dip
CLAM BAKE PACKAGE
(25 person minimum)
We are happy to accommodate orders under 25 people for a 10% upcharge. Full service events require purchase of the clam steamer package
Clam Bake Package Includes:
• Baker’s dozen of Littleneck Clams
• Sweet N Sassy Bone-In Chicken
• Choice of 2 Side Dishes
• Rolls with Butter
• Drawn Butter
• Clam Broth
ONSITE COOKING CLAM BAKE PACKAGES
(Steamer required with Clam Bake Packages)
Extra Large Clam Steamer Rental Package
Includes extra large clam steamer, chef table set up, onsite chef for up to 4 hours, and 1 tank of propane. Services up to 150
Large Clam Steamer Rental Package:
Includes large clam steamer, chef table set up, onsite chef for up to 4 hours, and 1 tank of propane. Services up to 100
Small Clam Steamer Rental Package:
Includes small clam steamer, chef table set up, onsite chef for up to 4 hours, and 1 tank of propane. Services up to 50 people
Add a 2nd tank of propane
A LA CARTE
(10 person minimum per selection)
Soups are container delivered to your event and do not include bowls or spoons Includes Oyster Crackers
Chowder, Gumbo, and Bisque:
• Lobster Bisque
• New England Clam Chowder
• Roasted Corn and Chorizo Chowder
• Fish Chowder
1 Dozen Steamed Littleneck Clams
1 Dozen Steamed Mussels
Live Maine Lobster – Market Price
Served with Drawn Butter
King Crab Legs – Market Price
Served with Drawn Butter
TC House Steak:
Served with Horsey Mustard, A1 Steak Sauce, and choice of BBQ Sauce
Some items may contain and have been produced in a facility that also uses milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soy • Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, shellfish, or eggs, may increase your risk of foodborne illness
Terms and Conditions
- To place an order or request information about our catering services, please call 330.923.9964 or email us at email@example.com.
- Our Event Coordinators will discuss rental equipment needs. We can provide china, glassware, silverware, linens, chafing dishes, serving platters, decorations, floral arrangements, tables, chairs, tents and entertainment. Please ask about other rentals that are also available.
- Menu prices are based on food only unless otherwise stated. Totally Cooked Catering can provide professional staff for set up, guest services and clean up.
- Once the menu, rentals, service staff and entertainment needs are discussed, an estimate will be available. Estimates can be e-mailed or mailed upon request. All full service events require a signed contract and deposit. Our contract includes one hour of planning with an Event Coordinator; consulting beyond this time is subject to an additional fee. We require all balances to be paid in full the week of the event.
- All staffed events are subject to a service charge.
- Please consult with our Event Coordinators or Customer Service Representatives to discuss children’s menu needs.
- Preferred method of payment is personal check, corporate check or cash. We graciously accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Cancellation Policy: If event cancels within 48 hours of the event date, Totally Cooked has the discretion of applying a service charge on food and beverage and a service charge on rentals to compensate for the cancellation.